Tuesday, March 23, 2010

issuing an apology

Dear Mom,

I am sorry for fighting with my brothers for no real reason other than to make a problem.

I am sorry for arguing with Jeanette over nothing of importance, even though that pair of socks really were hers.

I am sorry for thinking I was always right, wanting to be the loudest, and wanting to win arguments...the very ones that were about nothing.

I am sorry for picking fights and even though I promised I never started them...I did.

I am sorry for taunting my siblings when they were perfectly happy.

I am sorry...I now understand.

-Angela

7 comments:

Ally said...

Things have come full circle eh?

Anonymous said...

HAHA you crack me up!

k said...

I love it. My brother said the same thing to me when his son finally had a little sister to tease. He was sorry 100 times over!

The Ainas said...

haha awesome!

Susie said...

Brown noser--

Amber said...

It's funny how you never understand until you have kids of your own. I'm right there with you and I am just grateful my Mom was so patient with me!!

Brooks said...

Totally made the same apology to my mom not three weeks ago.

I guess it's a long time coming for all moms.

Now, just looking forward to mine...