Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest f your life. No matter what.
She is so cute! She has beautiful eyes! I love the hair!
I LOVE her!....and her hair, of course.
I LOVE this picture of your sweet Nora! What a doll!!!!
She is so beautiful!!!! Such a cute picture!
cute cute...
she is beyond cute!
Gorgeous! That is all there is to say :)
Beautiful girl!!!
Wow, Angela what a cutie. It's amazing what happens when you wash her face off every now and then.
WOWZA...those eyes...WOWZZZAAA!!
Beautiful!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
She is so cute! She has beautiful eyes! I love the hair!
I LOVE her!....and her hair, of course.
I LOVE this picture of your sweet Nora! What a doll!!!!
She is so beautiful!!!! Such a cute picture!
cute cute...
she is beyond cute!
Gorgeous! That is all there is to say :)
Beautiful girl!!!
Wow, Angela what a cutie. It's amazing what happens when you wash her face off every now and then.
WOWZA...those eyes...WOWZZZAAA!!
Beautiful!!
Post a Comment