Friday, February 26, 2010

Music Matters


Today I realized once again, as I have over the last 27 years, that music matters.




We started the day out with TV, and then it was time to work so I flipped on the radio, but I just wasn't feeling it so I put in one of my favorite Cd's. I felt like getting to work (I am taking a break right now) the kids were happier to play and help me. And I was much happier.


*these are our favorite CD's right now.

*Jared also loves jazz (just like his Daddy) and church music! Its something that he is just drawn to...I love it.


Our home is happier because of good music.

3 comments:

Matt and Jeanette said...

gooooooood mama!

Heidi Henderson said...

amen! Music has power, and I love that Jared loves Jazz... a man after my own heart! :)

Susie said...

I absolutely agree--I haven't seen the sharing time one--I'm gonna have to get it!!