Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest f your life. No matter what.
I have told you that your boy looks just like your brother, Hyrum, right? At least what I remember of him. Not much.Anyhow. Cute pictures. Even cuter kids.
Rock on! Props to Nora for staying away from the preppy crowd who eat all clean and stuff. She's certainly following the counsel of Uncle Frank. "Look like a fox, Eat like a pig."
Nora is SUCH a CUTIE!! She is growing so fast--for some reason in the picture with her all dressy she looks....not yrs but months older!! :0)
Ummm I am sorry, but when did Nora get so big??
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I have told you that your boy looks just like your brother, Hyrum, right? At least what I remember of him. Not much.
Anyhow. Cute pictures. Even cuter kids.
Rock on! Props to Nora for staying away from the preppy crowd who eat all clean and stuff. She's certainly following the counsel of Uncle Frank. "Look like a fox, Eat like a pig."
Nora is SUCH a CUTIE!! She is growing so fast--for some reason in the picture with her all dressy she looks....not yrs but months older!! :0)
Ummm I am sorry, but when did Nora get so big??
Post a Comment