Friday, January 15, 2010

Look what I did

This week I put on my creative shoes and made something crafty. Thankfully it turned out well...so well in fact I just might put them on again sometime soon.


I don't think this one shows the texture very well...thus the close up!
Go on..."ooh" and "ahhh"
Thankfully I had a friend to make it with or I might have chickened out before even starting. Phew. Friends are great. The idea came from HERE. You should make one too!
Oh and just so you know I want to make THESE too!
*don't miss out on the cute post of Jared...keep scrolling it is well worth it!

3 comments:

Matt and Jeanette said...

Love the heart, hate the play dough cookies lollipop things...those look gross! Try it out and tell me how it goes!

How does your thumb feel?

Amber said...

I love the heart wreath! What a cute idea. I'm going to have to make one... hopefully I can figure it out. Also, if you make the lollipop cookie thing tell me how it is. I think it looks yummy and I know Grace would LOVE it!

Susie said...

I think it is way cute!! You deff should put those creative gloves on more!!