Glad I'm not alone in asking that question!! We sure love our little ones, and I am sure we will miss the messes when they are grown, but some days it is hard to go in circles cleaning all day! I just wish I was better at ignoring the mess and enjoy playing with them and then we could clean at the end of the day....maybe today that is what I will practice.
7 comments:
Glad I'm not alone in asking that question!! We sure love our little ones, and I am sure we will miss the messes when they are grown, but some days it is hard to go in circles cleaning all day! I just wish I was better at ignoring the mess and enjoy playing with them and then we could clean at the end of the day....maybe today that is what I will practice.
Ah yes the question all of us mother's ask!
baahhaahaa! Oh, I just love it. My children will never do something like that
LOL I know how you feel!
SKIPPYJON JONES!!!!
HOLY FRIJOLES!
Your books are organized too!! Amazing how they do that. Or maybe they are protesting--almost too hard to tell!!
I haven't attempted the boys' bedroom in at least two months because I know they will go in right behind me and destroy it.
Post a Comment