Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just Because...

Here is some of the fun we have had lately!I know there is nothing like Rice Crispy treats...but I would have to say fruit loop treats are pretty fabulous too! And soooo much fun to make with two cute kids. I think they ate half the cold cereal before I could even add the marshmallow stuff!
Loved it!

Yes, I showed my kids the joys of tape! Oh we had fun. I taped Nora's hands together and then I gave them each a strip just to see what would happen...I sure did love the results.
(these pictures will probably always make me laugh!)

Jared and Nora love to dump out the wipes...well mostly Nora, but Jared helps. I asked Jared to clean them up and when Dave walked in and asked what he was doing Jared said "I'm folding laundry"




(if your just going to judge me...don't read the rest of this post)

A couple weeks ago we had "one of those days" if your a parent you know what I am talking about. One thing led to another and before I knew the kids had turned our lovely living room into this:

I didn't want Dave to come home to this mess so I tried to get the kids to help me to clean up "THEIR" mess. UGH no one was in the mood. Dave came home and the mess was better, but not what it should have been. Poor guy. Then he took a look at me...he knew right away that it had been "one of those days" he gave me a much needed hug. As I went about getting dinner ready he rallied the kids to tidy up a bit. I promise you it wasn't 10 minutes and I turned around to see this:

What a great Daddy!

4 comments:

Matt and Jeanette said...

you are the best mom...except for our mom!

Amber said...

Yes I know how those days are! Thank goodness for sweet husbands! Your kids are adorable! :)

Susie said...

No one who is a Mom should judge you...YOU are a GRRRRREAT Mom!!

Anonymous said...

What ever angela.. I rememb er how you are. And its just like you to blame it on your kids. Hadnt talked to you in a few years just sending a what up... what up. Did you see my little chica? Pretty amazing huh? Pretty amazing something so gorgeous coud be made form something, well... you know.. FYI feel special this is the first time I have posted anything on anyones blog. You should feel special or important that I would grace you with my on-line presence. Good to see people dont change huh. see ya