In the last few weeks it seems as though my family has been exploding with cuteness! Here are just a few of those moments.
"baby squints"
We got such a kick out of them when Spencer (my little bro) did them as a baby. Jared also did them and now Nora is learning the art!
General Conference!
hmmm....now there is a good waffle.
Is there anything better in life? I high doubt that.
My sweet little Nora Jane.
We got these hampers on sale for a couple of bucks and they have been worth it. Not only are they cute and hold dirty laundry, but the kids LOVE them. Its so fun.
When Dave had hand-foot-mouth disease he couldn't eat much of anything...poor guy. So I promised him the yummiest peach pie ever when he got better. Although he has been better for a while I finally got around to making this yummy peach goodness. Oh was it good.
We have decorated! Jared was so cute watching me as I put them up. He kept saying "great job mom" and "its awesome." I put him down for a nap yesterday and he looked up at his dots and said "oh it looks so great. I love it."
oops. sorry Dave for cutting of your head. Its nothing personal
4 comments:
Those are some very cute moments! Where did you get those dots? They are so cute!
Those are some cute moments! Your kids are the cutest!!! The peach pie looks so yummy too!
That pie looked FABULOUS!!!! I remember Spencer and those famous little Zeyer squints! TOO CUTE!!
You guys have such adorable little kids and I love that picture of your kids and your hubby- so precious! :)
Post a Comment