Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Jared Turns "bree"

Last night Dave and I shared our sweet sweet memories of life three years ago today. Between my water breaking at 2:30 in the am and Jared being born at 5:35 in the pm our lives changed forever, and it has never been better. Heavenly Father must really love me to send me such a delightful boy who tries so hard to make good choices and be a great big brother.












Happy Birthday, Jared!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a cutie! Happy Birthday Jared!

Matt and Jeanette said...

I just love him! Next year he turns four then he turns five after that- and then he goes to school. And Angela, once he is in school its like you might as well send him off to college. Enjoy the day! Tell him Aunt Jeanenenette loves him!

Spencer and AnnaMarie said...

Oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED!! I love him so much!!

Heidi Henderson said...

And what a joy he has been in our lives!!! What a cute kid he is! I just love him! Happy happy birthday!