Thursday, August 13, 2009

Celebrating Jared's Birthday!

Waffles+candle = birthday breakfastfriends + bubbles+ ice-cream cone cupcakes = birthday party (Angela style) Left over cupcakes + celebrating a birthday twice = one way cute happy 3 year old boy!
This was the the day after his real birthday when Nana and Bapa and Spencer came over for dinner and cake! It was just what a birthday should be and Jared loved it all!
And here is the CAKE! Any time I asked Jared what he wanted he said "blue" and "cars." I had fun dreaming this up and making it for my favorite little.

(sorry pictures were so late...life happens)

8 comments:

The Hedges said...

Love that cake! Way to go Mom!

The Leonards said...

I love Jared's lage smile! He is adorable! The cake looks amazing as usual and very creative!

Matt and Jeanette said...

Way to go on the cake! I likie it! Can't believe how fast the last three years have gone! Do you remember when you gave birth to him? I certainly do- we had to wait all day...sheish! Good job, you are such a mom!

Matt and Jeanette said...

and yes, that says I commented at 2:19 am...your time. That means its 5:00am my time. My stomach hurts- make it stop- I can't sleep!

Amber said...

Very cute birthday cake! :)

Susie said...

You are ####1 MOM!! What a fun cake! I love cupcake cones!! Haven't had them since my 4th birthday.

Hyrum Z said...

Wow sounds like a great day! It looks like you didn't even make Jared wear pants on his big day. That's totally my next birthday wish. Allie's going to love that one.

Heidi Henderson said...

awesome cake! Looks yummy!