Tuesday, July 7, 2009

What Happened to My Baby?

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY NORA!!!
It is hard to imagine that a year ago (July 7th) Dave and I took walk around and around and around Walmart (about 12 times) to get the contractions strong enough to head to the hospital-and then we had to walk some more so that they would admit me. The next day we took another walk, got induced, walked some more, got an epidural, and after eating some ice-chips Nora Jane was born. What a blessing it is to have such delightful little girl in our home. I had planned on only posting a few pictures of my sweetheart baby, but I got carried away-how could you blame me..she is too cute to keep it down to 3 pictures.

We love this girl!

4 comments:

Mendel Family said...

Happy Birthday Nora!! It is the best day to have a birthday, and I would know ;) Can you believe how big our babies are? She is such a cutie pie!!

Erica said...

Happy 1st Birthday! She is growing so fast! Awww . . . it doesn't seem like it has already been a year since she was born. What a beautiful girl!

April said...

She is so precious! Happy 1st Birthday Nora!

Amber said...

Didn't you just have her!? Wow, time flies by fast! She is soo cute and I just love that picture of her sleeping. They always look so peaceful and sweet when they are asleep! Thanks for sharing the pics! She is adorable! :)