It's so funny that all kids share that way... in fact, I think Jared wouldn't think that it was gross if he took it out of his mouth and gave it to Nora. Or at least, that's how it goes at my house.
Super cute video! Thanks for sharing. When did Nora get so big?!
12 comments:
baahhaahhhaa!
cute, funny, and a little disgusting...mostly cute
It's no fun when he doesn't want her to share! How cute!
lol...awesome!!!
It's so funny that all kids share that way... in fact, I think Jared wouldn't think that it was gross if he took it out of his mouth and gave it to Nora. Or at least, that's how it goes at my house.
Super cute video! Thanks for sharing. When did Nora get so big?!
i think the best part is the look on Jared's face when Norah tries to hand it to him!
HAHAHAAA...His emotions change in one second! So funny!
BAHAHAHA! OH MY HILARIOUS! oh jared so cute.
Caleb and I both loved the video. He giggled and giggled. It's crazy how much Nora reminds me of Dave and Jenny from back when we were kids.
Thanks for your support of justamomha.com too, you're the best!
I LOVE IT!!! TOO FUNNY!!
That is so cute! At least she likes to share! :)
Okay... that was too funny!!! Thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment