Saturday we were treated with a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Stark! Always fun! After showing off our awesome house we had lunch and then went off for a mean game of put-put golf. It was great...Grandma and I were in it for the fun of the game, while Dave and Grandpa where out for blood...okay maybe it wasn't that serious but I am sure it was close.
Three generation of handsome Stark Men!
Nora was such a good baby through the whole game. She was hot and sweaty, and happy.
(can you name that primary tune?)
There was no breeze before, during, or after the put-put game. But yet Nora's hair was still able to turn out stunning!
Thanks for coming and seeing us Grandma and Grandpa! We all had so much fun and we are excited to see you in a few more days.!
5 comments:
What fun!!! I'm glad Dave lets you out of the house here and there :)
Let's see...is the song "I Love to See the Temple?" wait, no...
I have no idea what song that is. I love that you went miniature golfing! I don't think I have done that in ages, although I have a feeling that as soon as Luke is Jared's age, he will love it! I also love Nora's hair!
Bahaha- Nora's hair!! Classic!! I can not wait to see those kids...and you!! I asked Jared what color his ball was when he went golfing and he said blue. He was excited!
although, I just went back and looked at the pictures and the kid's ball was red. Owell, you'll have to work on that, right after the Hot and Cold issue! :) Love you Angela- have fun in OR!!
Post a Comment