Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Fun!

We had a great Easter weekend. On Saturday we went to the Kuna Easter Egg hunt...It was so cold! But we are glad we went. Look at how thrilled Jared is! After doing so well Jared just stopped and wouldn't pick up another egg. He is so funny like that. Inside the eggs where candy and little slips of paper saying if you won something extra...Jared won a sippy cup and a cool chair, which he loves! He doesn't like Nora to even touch it.
These are the cutest kids in the world! Dave picked out their Easter clothes...and I am thinking he should do all their clothes shopping.

These are the people I love most!
The girls!
At this point both kids where DONE with taking pictures.
After church we went to Aunt Pam's for a yummy Easter dinner, another Easter egg hunt and quality family time. Such a great weekend.

9 comments:

The Barker Clan said...

I am surprised we have not ran into each other! I saw Jared and Dave at Paul's, but I didn't say anything to them because I figured they would have no idea who I was. I love Nora's dress, Addison has the same one!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are just too stinking cute. Happy Easter!

Mendel Family said...

Jared makes me laugh! What a fun Easter egg hunt too! The kids looked so cute, and it was fun to see pictures of you on there!

Matt and Jeanette said...

I just love those kids! You're alright too! What a great family pic at the bottom- B and I got a kick laughing at Jared's very straight face. Hah- what a guy! Way to go Dave- they look great in their Easter Duds! You are coming in just a month or so! HOORAY!!

April said...

What a cute family you have! It looks like you had such a fun Easter!

all about the girls said...

What cute pictures!

The Leonards said...

I love Nora's dress!

janbang said...

What a beautiful family! It so fun to keep updated by looking @ your blog. Take care...where are you living now?

Jan

wendyhcd said...

love the family photos. and i have to agree that Dave did a fabulous job on the outfits. who knew?! love you guys.