Thursday, February 19, 2009

Four Years and Counting

It has been four years now that we have been married and I think it is time someone set the record straight. Yes, I was the one that wanted to go on a date with Dave...I wanted it to be him and me not some group of people where we would have to talk to poeple I didn't want to take to. So when his group idea fell though I was secretly so happy. On our first date (mind you I had just broken up 24 hours earlier) he grabbed my hand. He claims that I had put it out there, but deep downs he knows that isn't true. He grabbed it and never let go.

Falling in love was easy, wonderful and perfect. Two months later we were engaged to be married and three months after that we were sealed for eternity. We have had some hard times during the four years...mainly just when I am hormonal and pregnant. But as a whole it has been wonderful. I married the perfect man. He is everything I ever dreamed of.

11 comments:

April said...

Congratulations Angela! You look beautiful! Isn't it funny how the Lord works in mysterious ways! I am so happy for you guys!

The Barker Clan said...

Congratulations! That is a great picture of the two of you. It is funny how life works. It just goes to show things are meant to be and are not a coincidence!

Juliette said...

Great picture, your a babe!

The Leonards said...

Congratulations! Your story is so sweet! I am jealous you guys got engaged and married so quickly! Peter took way too long in proposing:)

Heidi Henderson said...

yes... you two are perfect and fun!

The Hedges said...

So sweet! Happy Anniversary! Watch out Dave, you've got a lot to live up to with that "perfect" label we all just read. : )

Mendel Family said...

Yay Happy Anniversary! Wow time flies right?! We are coming up on our four years in May and I can't believe it! Congrats and you are one sexy mama! Dave is so lucky!

Matt and Jeanette said...

ahhh ...barf!

Just kidding- you guys are great!!

all about the girls said...

You are so sweet! I am so glad that the two of you are so happy and perfect together!

Esther Ogden said...

That was sweet! Dave is a great guy and you are obviously just perfect for him! What a cute family! =)

-Esther

wendyhcd said...

what a lovely tribute, Angela. i'm sure it warmed Dave's heart. it warmed mine and it wasn't even about me! you two are definitely meant for each other. love you both! Happy 4 Years.