Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest f your life. No matter what.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Tear Drops Are Falling From my Eyes
So it has been about two weeks now and the camera hasn't shown itself to me at all. I am really starting to get worried. We know we didn't leave it at the cabin, I checked in the car, diaper bag, living room, bed rooms. What know? I am so sad. Not only where there great pictures on the camera but today is a big day in the Strark Home...today Nora is going to eat cereal for the first time. WOW I know. Today she is officially 5 months old so today she gets to grow up a little...but only a little I don't like her growing up. Anyway it will be all sorts of fun to watch her confused little face as she eats the nasty stuff. Since I can't take a picture I will describe in great detail in my next post...unless I am crying so hard I can't see the keyboard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congrats on Nora having cereal.! Wow!! They grow so fast! And I will be praying you find your camera. I just went through that and I know you'll find yours! Mind... it was in my bag that I checked like 10 times... it was in a hidden pocket I never use. WIERD... so I know you'll find it. Don't give up... or just have Dave buy you a new big one :)
So sad about the camera - maybe that will have to be an early Christmas present.
Congrats Nora - good job growing up (but I'm with you Angela, I don't like them growing up so fast)!
I really hope you find the camera. I hate when I lose things and can't find them...it happens all the time. It will turn up in the weirdest place I know it! I can't believe Nora is 5 months! Luke started cereal at 4 months, I have no idea why he is so skinny since he has been eating from such a young age :)
I can't believe your baby is 5 months old. Time goes so fast. I am so sad about your camera, especially that you lost it with pictures on it. I hope it turns up in the oddest of places...and soon!
Oh, and my word verification is CHOLIC. That has to be a bad omen. I'm a little scared. If I don't comment here for awhile, it's because I think you are trying to curse me or something!
Angela if I lived a little closer I'd let you borrow my camera! Oh, that is soooo devistating. I can't imagine losing my camera, actually I'm terrified of losing my camera! It's truly my worst nightmare, well that and running over a skunk! I really hope you find it! And Congrats on Nora eating cereal! That's always such a fun step to watch in their development.
so how did Nora like the cereal?
Post a Comment