Monday, November 3, 2008

The Cutest Trick-orTreaters EVER

I finally walked myself to the car today and got the camera...I know you are applauding me...thanks. Anyway. We all had a great time Halloween night. Dave came home got dressed up and then we got the kids ready and headed out the door. We brought dinner with us, but totally forgot to feed Jared so he was downing candy all night long-now there is some good parenting. It was so much fun to trunk-or-treating and visit there but we really loved visiting the people in their homes. It was such a good time I think we might just do it again next year.

Here is our little monkey. The costume was just a little too small...note the monkey feet are at Jared's ankles. He was still the cutest monkey EVER.

Jared and Nora...if you can't tell Nora is a banana. And boy did she do a great job. I would say she was the cutest banana EVER. I wanted to eat her up.
Here are all three of my trick-or-treaters. Can you tell what Dave is? He didn't have his suspenders, ax or hat on--but he was a studly Paul Bunyan. And yes he was the cutest Paul Bunyan EVER.



12 comments:

The Hedges said...

But what were you mom?

Bethany said...

Cute, cute, cute. Kaeson says, "Monkey and a banana? Monkeys don't eat baby bananas...ewww!" And there you have it. I'm glad you had so much fun. Maybe we'll go real trick-or-treating next year!

Angela said...

I went as a college freshman...I wore an over sized sweatshirt and did my hair and make-up only to hang out in the dark.

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

Very cute! Grace wore the same exact monkey costume!

Brooks said...

That's too cute! I was cheap with my time this year and re-used costumes. You'll have to tell me how you made the banana...

Jennie said...

Yay! so cute! I can't wait for my little one!

Anonymous said...

I think your costumes for your kids are the cutest ever!!! VERY CREATIVE!!! I'll get pictures of my kids posted on here sometime...

{B}dreamy said...

So very cute! Will was a monkey last year... and I was the banana. Fun times, fun times. *B

Heidi Henderson said...

What fun! Nothing like a sugar high! wish I could go trick or treating for the candy! Oh wait... I'm old enough to buy my own now :)

Erica said...

I love the costumes! Your two little ones are SO cute! I don't blame you one bit for waiting to get the camera!

Anonymous said...

Dave-looks like you gained a little weight, huh? You can be Santa for Christmas, then!

LOL. Cute costumes.