Born July 8, 2008 at 2:54 p.m.
8 pounds 5 ounces and 20 1/2 inches
It is true, our little bundle of joy has arrived!!!! We are so glad to have her here with us and not stuck in my stomach! On Monday Dave and I, under the direction of my wise doctor, went for a few LONG walks. Let me tell you they were long and awful, but they got my contractions started enough that when we got to the hospital they kept me there!!! The next morning the good doctor broke my water and there was no turning back!
By 2:54 Tuesday afternoon it was all over! Our little dark haired angel was born and we knew right away that she was Nora Jane. We brought her home Wednesday night and have been tired and happy ever since! Jared isn't quite sure how he feels about her yet...he loves calling her "baby" and touching her hand but that is about it. He is much more insterested in his toys and any kind of treats we have to offer him. It is extremly hard to get him to hold her or take a picture of our two "babies" together. Someday though. For right now we are so happy to be home together.Yes, I really did look that good right after birth :)
(Note the sarcasm)
Proud Papa!!!
Dave has been in love with his little girl from the very beginning!
Nora's first visitors...
Bompa, Nana, Uncle Spencer, and Big Brother Jared
9 comments:
Congrats on baby Nora. I absolutely love the name and she is gorgeous!
aaah! she's adorable angela! i love all her hair! you got these up way faster than i thought you would, so i hope that means you're doing great! congrats again!
Congratulations from the Dunn clan (we were all together when I got the email)! We love you guys and wish you lots of joy!
I love the name Nora, that is so cute! Hey guess what is best of all, she was born on my birthday! Rock on! The babe knows what is up :)
Congratulations! What a little cutie. I want to [softly] pinch her cheeks.
Yeah!!!! Oh I am so happy for you!!!! Beautiful name!!!
congrats! she is beautiful and her name is super cute. great job!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! Little Nora, how cute! I am so glad I found your blog, we will be able to keep in touch better! Hope all is well.
juliette
Congrats! What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment